Michelle is writing up the details from our first few days in Rome, but I wanted to post some pictures from Lindsay’s camera for Day One. This includes some snaps from our 3 hours in the Rome airport waiting for or luggage to catch up to us and the tourist T-shirts we had to buy as we waiting for our clothes to be delivered :-). We found a GREAT Sardinian restaurant and had a wonderful meal. We’re excited to be here!
I just posted the list of Boyz Hikes through the years. Thanks to Anthony for assembling the initial list. Shoot me email or comment if you want to update the comments. Click here to see the list…
In 2007, we took one of the great Boyz Hike (13 years and running!) to Glacier Park Montana. We started at Lake McDonald and hiked up to Arrow Lake. The next day we hiked to Camas Lake for two nights and a day hike to an upper lake whose name escapes me :-). On our way back we stopped at Trout Lake. We fished every lake and pulled fish out of each. Great hike, great team, great time.
Usual Suspects Included:
- Jeff Thompson – Planner, Leader, Fisherman
- Greg Latimer – Flight Master
- Eric Plateau – Scandinavian Fish Master
- John Gerberding – The man who drives many miles without sleep
- Dave Dawson – I can make it! Yes I can!
- Patrick Boyer – Yes, another Trinity Chi Delt on the hike
- Scott Fasser – GPS Boy/Failure
Here is a web album from Google that has all the picks – enjoy!