In 2007, we took one of the great Boyz Hike (13 years and running!) to Glacier Park Montana. We started at Lake McDonald and hiked up to Arrow Lake. The next day we hiked to Camas Lake for two nights and a day hike to an upper lake whose name escapes me :-). On our way back we stopped at Trout Lake. We fished every lake and pulled fish out of each. Great hike, great team, great time.
Usual Suspects Included:
- Jeff Thompson – Planner, Leader, Fisherman
- Greg Latimer – Flight Master
- Eric Plateau – Scandinavian Fish Master
- John Gerberding – The man who drives many miles without sleep
- Dave Dawson – I can make it! Yes I can!
- Patrick Boyer – Yes, another Trinity Chi Delt on the hike
- Scott Fasser – GPS Boy/Failure
Here is a web album from Google that has all the picks – enjoy!