What a great week in Mexico with the Fasser’s, the Dennis’s and the Taylor’s. The 12 of us (6 adults and 6 kids) rented a house at the very top of the hill behind Salulita for a week of food, beach, pool, shopping, surfing and fun. A few of the highlights included:
– Many meals together including some great dinners at the house and out in the world
– Beach food at Playa De La Muerta such as Ceviche and grilled Marlin skewers
– Taking over a bar in central Salulita for a dance party after a nice dinner out
– Scott, Jackson and Charlie Dennis zip lining in the forest
– Cruising the town in rented golf carts
– Day trip to Puerta Vallarta
– An excellent dinner in San Francisco (although Tom barfed it up on the way home)
– Various sicknesses that comes from eating and drinking in Mexico.
Here are some photos of the trip – https://goo.gl/photos/rmmMqxBG2MwcV7DX6
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.