The Fasser Family had a great time in Puerto Vallarta over spring break. Technically we were in Nuevo Vallarta which is about 20 minutes North of PV towards Buceria and Salulita. Nuevo Vallarta is a new hotel development region with a great beach and within walking distance to Buceria which is a small town, fishing village with some great restaurants.
Some highlights of the trip included:
– Great weather (a little windy in the afternoon)
– Swimming with the Dolphins
– Nice infinity pool at our hotel
– Walking out of the hotel right on to the beach
– The Lenz’s coming down and hanging with us
– Spending a night in Puerto Vallarta with Brenda and Verner O’Quin (I used to work with Brenda)
– Visiting Ylapas and snorkeling
– Spending some wonderful evenings in Bucerias eating and shopping
– Spending a day in Salulita surfing, sunning and eating
– Going zip lining with Brad, Avery and Lindsay
Here are some pictures from the trip – enjoy!